The proceedings of the ICCMAE2022 will be published in a special issue of the Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics (JCAM).
Please carefully read the following information and instructions:
Eligibility and Peer Review Process:
- All mini-symposium and contributed session speakers are eligible to submit a manuscript to the proceedings by
September 15, 2022September 30, 2022 (Extended).
- All submissions will be initially screened by the Managing/Guest Editors. If a manuscript falls outside of the scope of the journal or fails to meet basic publication standards, it may be rejected outright.
- After this initial screening, a list of submissions will be compiled and sent to the JCAM’s Journal Editor for approval (and subject to any changes required by the Journal Editor).
- The approved submissions by the Journal Editor will be double-blind peer reviewed by at least two anonymous referees in the field.
- The review and decision process will be handled following the standard procedure of JCAM and is managed entirely online using the Elsevier Editorial System (Final decisions will be made by May 15th, 2023).
How to submit your manuscript:
- The submission website for this journal is located at: Editorial Manager®.
- The detailed Guide for Authors is available on the Journal’s website, including LaTeX (recommended).
- To ensure that your manuscript is correctly identified, it is important that you choose VSI: ICCMAE 2022 when you reach the “Article Type” and “Section Categories” step in the submission process.
September 15, 2022 (CT) --> Extended to: September 30, 2022 (CT).