ICCMAE 2022: The Second International Conference on Computational Methods and Applications in Engineering
Dates: May 7-8, 2022 (CST)
Location: Old Main Academic Center, MSU (560 Barr Ave, Starkville, MS 39759)
Parking Information: See the Hotel and Travel Page.
Format: Hybrid (Online and In-person)
This multidisciplinary conference will provide a joint forum for mathematicians, scientists, and engineers from the US and Europe to exchange their research ideas in the area of computational mathematics, sciences, and engineering and discuss applications to real world problems.
- Peter Field Collegiate Professor of Mathematics, Department of Mathematics , University of Michigan, USA
Ludovic Dan Lemle
- Department of Mathematics, University Politehnica Timisoara, Hunedoara, Romania
Julie C Mitchell
- Director of the Biosciences Division, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, Tennessee, USA
- Department Head and Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Bagley College of Engineering, Mississippi State University, USA
- President of the Politehnica University Senate and the Director of the Multimedia Research Centre, Professor at the Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications and Information Technologies, Politehnica University of Timisoara, Timisoara, Romania
- Abstract submission deadline: April 10, 2022 (CST)
- Early-registration deadline: April 20, 2022 (CST)
- Online-registration (late) deadline: May 5, 2022 (CST)
We have been awarded a National Science Foundation (NSF) grant to provide partial travel support to junior participants (graduate students or recent Ph.D.s who graduated on or after May 2018) who will give a talk during a contributed or mini-symposium session. To find out how to apply for this travel support, go to the Registrations & Abstracts page.